Tuesday, July 21, 2009

back to nc

postpostpost. who even reads this???
SO- my lease is up next month. i still don't have a full time job. although i make $14 an hour hostessing (yeah, crazy, right?)... still not enough to make ends meet. i gave my boss my one month notice today. Raleigh looks oh so good to me right now. (im actually pretty nervous about moving back there.)
I got a free Marc Jacobs purse and $100 for not getting the job I wanted, though? not sure how that worked out.

WELL SEE YA IN NC
it will be nice to sleep on my real bed, and sleep in a real bedroom with more than 2 walls. Maybe that's my answer right there
On a slightly different note: How Cute Are These?
Oh yeah, also to update my reading list:
Finished-
Blindness- Jose Saramago
The Road- Cormac McCarthy
Slaughterhouse Five- Kurt Vonnegut
Into the Wild-

Finishing-
Lady Chatterley's Lover/ I don't think i will ever finish this book
Blood Meridian- Cormac McCarthy

and I went on vacation last week to Maine


1 comment:

Rachel said...

we will be celebrating your new york farewell/nc arrival in two weeks! i'm so excited to visit even though it will be at the conclusion of your new york time! at least i'm making it up there this time around. i'm a little nervous about flying and navigating around everywhere by myself from newark to brooklyn but i'll be ok. were you able to trade shifts with someone?